Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-242 - Information Services
- 242.010 - Definitions.
- 242.015 - “Administrator” defined.
- 242.020 - “Division” defined.
- 242.040 - “Feasibility study” defined.
- 242.050 - “Information system” defined.
- 242.060 - “Project” defined.
- 242.070 - “Requesting agency” defined.
- 242.080 - “Resources for an information system” defined.
- 242.090 - “State agency” defined.
- 242.100 - “Vendor” defined.
- 242.110 - Adoption by reference of Nevada Information Systems Policies and Standards Manual.
- 242.120 - Feasibility study: Completion or waiver required before state agency may begin project.
- 242.130 - Feasibility study: Determination of requirement; contents; participation by Division.
- 242.140 - Feasibility study: Maintenance of documentation.
- 242.150 - Request for assistance from Division; submission of services for approval of requesting agency; charging for services.
- 242.160 - Contract between Division and vendor: Procedure.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.