Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-240A - Document Preparation Services
- 240A.010 - Interpretation of terms used in NRS 240A.030.
- 240A.020 - “Display conspicuously” interpreted.
- 240A.030 - Registration with Secretary of State: Contents of application; bond required; submission of fingerprints required; process to file cash bond; grounds for rejection of application.
- 240A.040 - Registration with Secretary of State: Notification of change of information; failure to notify grounds for suspension of certificate; reinstatement.
- 240A.050 - Registration with Secretary of State: Contents of renewal application; grounds for rejection of application; penalties for failure to renew certificate of registration.
- 240A.060 - Return of cash bond.
- 240A.070 - Statement included in advertisement for services: Requirements for printed or visual form; requirements for purely verbal form.
- 240A.080 - Complaints about document preparation service: Methods; required information; procedure for notification by Secretary of State; investigation of alleged violation; action upon determination violation occurred.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.