Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-231A - Nevada New Markets Jobs Act
- 231A.010 - Exercise or performance of duties and responsibilities assigned to Director and Department.
- 231A.020 - Application for designation as qualified equity investment: Required provisions.
- 231A.030 - Notice to Department of change of names of entities eligible to use tax credits.
- 231A.040 - Additional information to be provided to Department with evidence of receipt of cash investment.
- 231A.050 - Approval required to accept qualified low-income community investments from more than one qualified community development entity.
- 231A.060 - Notice to Department of qualified low-income community investments.
- 231A.070 - Recapture: “Cash proceeds” and “proceeds” interpreted.
- 231A.080 - Recapture: Amount of tax credits Department will recapture.
- 231A.090 - Recapture: Notice to Department.
- 231A.100 - Recapture: Provisions of subsection 3 of NRS 231A.250 interpreted.
- 231A.110 - Recapture: Provisions of subsection 4 of NRS 231A.250 interpreted.
- 231A.120 - Submission of annual report by qualified community development entity.
- 231A.130 - Address of Director.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.