Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-178 - Certification to Evaluate Competency of Criminal Defendants
- 178.010 - Definitions.
- 178.020 - “Administrator” defined.
- 178.030 - “Certificate” defined.
- 178.040 - “Clinical social worker” defined.
- 178.050 - “Division” defined.
- 178.060 - “Evaluator of competency” defined.
- 178.070 - “Psychiatrist” defined.
- 178.080 - “Psychologist” defined.
- 178.100 - Certificate: Application and fee; action by Division; appeal of denial; period for renewal.
- 178.110 - Course of training required for initial issuance of certificate.
- 178.120 - Renewal of certificate: General requirements.
- 178.130 - Renewal of certificate: Application and fee; action by Division; appeal of denial.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.