Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-118B - Landlord and Tenant: Manufactured Home Parks
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF LANDLORDS AND TENANTS
- 118B.500 - “Amenity” and “services” interpreted.
- 118B.510 - “Common areas” interpreted.
- 118B.520 - Acceptance of applicant or approval of prospective tenant.
- 118B.530 - Receipt of payment of rent from tenant; requirements; contents.
- 118B.540 - Report on quality of water; posting and notice requirements.
- 118B.550 - Changes to certain information regarding owner and manager or assistant manager of park and agent for service of process; notice requirements.
- 118B.560 - Changes in contact information for third party contracted for emergency repairs; notice requirements.
- 118B.570 - Minor repairs, replacements and cosmetic changes; who may perform.
- 118B.580 - Exterior improvements; written approval required
- 118B.590 - Prohibited practices by landlord: Guests and tenants.
- 118B.600 - Resident impact statement: Form.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.