Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-118B - Landlord and Tenant: Manufactured Home Parks
ASSISTANCE FOR LOW-INCOME OWNERS OF MANUFACTURED HOMES
- 118B.300 - Definitions.
- 118B.310 - “Applicant” defined.
- 118B.315 - “Fund” defined.
- 118B.320 - “Income” defined.
- 118B.330 - “Recipient” defined.
- 118B.350 - Formula for determining monthly income of applicant.
- 118B.360 - Determination of average monthly rent; publication of reports.
- 118B.370 - Guidelines for eligibility for assistance.
- 118B.380 - Application for assistance; approval or denial of application
- 118B.390 - Completion of certification form by manager; contents of certification form.
- 118B.400 - Amount of assistance: Payment to manufactured home park; credit to rent and notification of recipient.
- 118B.410 - Amount of assistance: Reduction in amount when money in Fund is insufficient.
- 118B.420 - Annual requalification form of recipient.
- 118B.430 - Annual recertification form of manager or owner of manufactured home park.
- 118B.440 - Proof of ownership of manufactured home.
- 118B.450 - Owner to furnish information for direct deposits.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.