Administrative Rules of Montana
Department 24 - LABOR AND INDUSTRY
Chapter 24.204 - BOARD OF RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGISTS
Subchapter 24.204.4 - General Provisions
Rule 24.204.415 - INSPECTIONS
Current through Register Vol. 6, March 25, 2022
(1) An inspection shall be conducted by the board or its designees in accordance with 37-14-322, MCA.
(2) A reinspection shall be made for any noncompliance found by the board or its designees in accordance with 37-14-307, MCA.
(3) The inspection will commence no later than 20 minutes after the inspector's arrival.
(4) It is up to the employer of a licensee or permit holder to determine whether licenses and permits must be posted at the facility.
(5) Licenses or permits not posted must be immediately available to the inspector upon request.
Mont. Admin. R. 24.204.415
NEW, 1997 MAR p. 1576, Eff. 9/9/97; AMD, 2003 MAR p. 1882, Eff. 8/29/03; TRANS, from Commerce, 2004 MAR p. 3033.
37-14-202, MCA; IMP, 37-14-307, 37-14-322, MCA;