Administrative Rules of Montana
Department 24 - LABOR AND INDUSTRY
Chapter 24.16 - WAGES AND HOURS
Subchapter 24.16.15 - Determinations Under and Interpretations of the Montana Minimum Wage and Overtime Compensation Act
- Rule 24.16.1501 - PURPOSE AND SCOPE
- Rule 24.16.1502 - BOARD, LODGING OR OTHER FACILITIES
- Rule 24.16.1503 - EFFECTS OF COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AGREEMENTS
- Rule 24.16.1504 - RELATION TO OTHER LAWS
- Rule 24.16.1505 - DEFINING THE TERM "FURNISHED AS APPLIED TO BOARD, LODGING, OR OTHER FACILITIES
- Rule 24.16.1506 - "REASONABLE COST"; "FAIR VALUE"
- Rule 24.16.1507 - "FREE AND CLEAR" PAYMENT; "KICKBACKS"
- Rule 24.16.1508 - TIPS OR SERVICE CHARGES
- Rule 24.16.1509
- Rule 24.16.1510
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Montana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.