Administrative Rules of Montana
Department 24 - LABOR AND INDUSTRY
Chapter 24.150 - BOARD OF HEARING AID DISPENSERS
Subchapter 24.150.5 - Licensing
Rule 24.150.505 - INACTIVE STATUS
Current through Register Vol. 6, March 25, 2022
(1) A licensee requesting inactive status shall certify this intention to the board on the renewal form.
(2) Except as provided in (5), inactive licensees shall not be required to meet the continuing education requirements.
(3) Inactive licensees shall regularly renew their license on inactive status and pay the appropriate renewal fee.
(4) Inactive licensees shall keep the board office informed of their current mailing address.
(5) Licensees shifting from inactive to active status must complete a minimum of ten hours of additional formal training or continuing education, which shall not include on-the-job experience.
Mont. Admin. R. 24.150.505
NEW, 1993 MAR p. 534, Eff. 4/16/93; TRANS, from Commerce, 2002 MAR p. 395; AMD, 2006 MAR p. 1583, Eff. 7/1/06; AMD, 2010 MAR p. 1085, Eff. 4/30/10; AMD,2019 MAR p. 52, Eff.1/12/2019
AUTH: 37-1-319, MCA IMP: 37-1-131, 37-1-306, 37-1-319, MCA
This section was updated on 1/21/2019 by overlay.