Administrative Rules of Montana
Department 20 - CORRECTIONS
Chapter 20.7 - COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS DIVISION
Subchapter 20.7.8 - Establishment of Eastmont Chemical Dependency Treatment Program
Rule 20.7.801 - DEFINITIONS
Current through Register Vol. 6, March 25, 2022
As used in this subchapter, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Capacity" means no more than 50 program participants.
(2) "Center" means the chemical dependency treatment center established in the former Eastmont human services center in Glendive, Montana.
(3) "Contractor" means the private, nonprofit Montana corporation with which the department enters a contract to operate the program.
(4) "Department" means the Department of Corrections established in 2-15-2301, MCA.
(5) "Eligible offender" means an offender who has been convicted of a fourth or subsequent offense of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs or driving with excessive alcohol concentration and has been sentenced under 61-8-731, MCA. The term excludes persons convicted of a sexual or violent offense as defined in 46-23-502, MCA.
(6) "Facility" means the department-owned buildings and real property that comprise the former Eastmont human services campus.
(7) "Program" means the chemical dependency treatment program established in the former Eastmont human services center in Glendive, Montana.
(8) "Program participant" means an offender who is placed in the chemical dependency treatment program.
Mont. Admin. R. 20.7.801
NEW, 2004 MAR p. 3019, Eff. 12/17/04; AMD, 2008 MAR p. 1142, Eff. 6/13/08.
53-1-203, MCA; IMP, 53-1-210, 61-8-731, MCA;