Mississippi Administrative Code
Title 22 - MISSISSIPPI DEPARTMENT OF MARINE RESOURCES
Part 2 - RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR SHRIMPING IN THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI
PART 2. RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR SHRIMPING IN THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI(TITLE 22 - MISSISSIPPI DEPARTMENT OF MARINE RESOURCES PART 2 RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR SHRIMPING IN THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI, shall be in effect and be in force from and after the 1st day of December 2014.
Adopted this the 21st day of October 2014.)
Miss. Code Ann § 49-15-15 (Rev, July 1. 2009)
- Chapter 01 - Introduction (Sec. 22-2-01-100 to Sec. 22-2-01-100)
- Chapter 02 - Justification and Authority (Sec. 22-2-02-100 to Sec. 22-2-02-102)
- Chapter 03 - Definitions (Sec. 22-2-03-100 to Sec. 22-2-03-107)
- Chapter 04 - Closure Areas (Sec. 22-2-04-100 to Sec. 22-2-04-103)
- Chapter 05 - Gear Regulations (Sec. 22-2-05-100 to Sec. 22-2-05-106)
- Chapter 06 - Determining Legal Shrimp Size (Sec. 22-2-06-100)
- Chapter 07 - Penalties (Sec. 22-2-07-100)
- Chapter 08 - Chapters and Subchapters Declared Separable (Sec. 22-2-08-100 to Sec. 22-2-08-101)
- Chapter 09 - Administrative Procedures Act (Sec. 22-2-09-100)
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.