Minnesota Administrative Rules
Pollution Control Agency
7037 - PETROLEUM CONTAMINATED SOIL MANAGEMENT
7037.3700 - INCORPORATIONS BY REFERENCE.
Subpart 1. In general.
For purposes of this chapter, the documents in subpart 2 are incorporated by reference. They can be found at the Minnesota State Law Library, Minnesota Judicial Center, 25 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Saint Paul, Minnesota 55155, or at the addresses indicated. These documents are not subject to frequent change.Subp. 2. Referenced standards.
The documents incorporated by reference in this chapter are listed in items A to G:
A. American Society of Agronomy, 677 South Segoe Road, Madison, Wisconsin 53711.
(1) Methods of Soil Analysis, Part 1--Physical and Mineralogical Methods (Second Edition), Agronomy Monograph No. 9 (1986); and
(2) Methods of Soil Analysis, Part 2--Chemical and Microbiological Properties (Second Edition), Agronomy Monograph No. 9 (1982).B. Minnesota Department of Health, Public Health Laboratory Division, 717 Delaware Street Southeast, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55440.
(1) EPA Method 8010, Halogenated Volatile Organics (1986);
(2) EPA Method 8020, Aromatic Volatile Organics (1986);
(3) EPA Method 8080, Organochlorine Pesticides and PCBs (1986);
(4) Minnesota Department of Health method 465, revision D, Determination of Volatile Organics in Water by Purge-and-Trap Method (1989); and
(5) Minnesota Department of Health method 466A, Determination of Volatile Organics in Liquids and Solids by Purge-and-Trap Method (1984).C. Minnesota Department of Natural Resources, 500 Lafayette Road, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55155.
(1) Regulations Designating Trout Lakes, Superseding Commissioner's Order No. 2230 (Commissioner's Order No. 2443; May 12, 1992); and
(2) Regulations Designating Trout Streams and Regulating the Taking of Fish Therein, Superseding Commissioner's Order No. 2089 (Commissioner's Order No. 2294; March 18, 1988).
D. North Dakota State University Agricultural Experiment Station, Fargo, North Dakota 58105. Recommended Chemical Soil Test Procedures for the North Central Region Bulletin No. 499 (October 1988).
E. Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, Box 7921, Madison, Wisconsin 53707.
(1) Method for Determining Gasoline Range Organics (Modified GRO Method) PUBL-SW-140 (undated); and
(2) Method for Determining Diesel Range Organics (Modified DRO Method) PUBL-SW-141 (undated).F. United States Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service, 600 Farm Credit Building, 375 Jackson Street, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55101.
(1) Diversion (Standard 362, July 1989); and
(2) Filter strip (Standard 393, April 1986).G. United States Government Printing Office, Washington, D.C. 20401.
(1) Soil Survey Laboratory Methods and Procedures for Collecting Soil Samples, Soil Survey Investigations Report 1 (revised) (1972); and
(2) Soil taxonomy: A basic system of soil classification for making and interpreting soil surveys, USDA-SCS Agricultural Handbook No. 436 (1975).
Statutory Authority: MS s 116.07History:
17 SR 2914; L 2015 c 21 art 1 s 109Published Electronically:
September 30, 2015