Minnesota Administrative Rules
Pollution Control Agency
7008 - CONDITIONALLY EXEMPT STATIONARY SOURCES AND CONDITIONALLY INSIGNIFICANT ACTIVITIES
7008.4000 - CONDITIONALLY INSIGNIFICANT ACTIVITIES.
A. If operated in compliance with this part and parts 7008.4100 and 7008.4110, the activities and operation of the emissions units listed in parts 7008.4100 and 7008.4110 are insignificant activities for purposes of parts 7007.0100 to 7007.1850. Listing in part 7008.4100 or 7008.4110 has no effect on any other law, including laws enforced by the agency other than parts 7007.0100 to 7007.1850, to which the activity may be subject.
B. If a permit is required under chapter 7007:
(1) the emissions units described in parts 7008.4100 and 7008.4110 must be listed in a permit application; and
(2) calculation of emissions from these emissions units must be provided if required by the agency under part 7007.0500, subpart 2, item C, subitem (2).
C. Calculation of emissions from the emissions units described in parts 7008.4100 and 7008.4110 must be provided in a permit application for a part 70 permit or an amendment to a part 70 permit.
D. The emissions units described in parts 7008.4100 and 7008.4110 must be listed in a permit application, and calculation of emissions from these emissions units must be provided in the permit application if the emissions units:
(1) are subject to additional requirements under section 114(a)(3) of the act (Monitoring Requirements) or section 112 of the act (Hazardous Air Pollutants);
(2) are part of a Title I modification; or
(3) if accounted for, make a stationary source subject to a part 70 permit.
Statutory Authority: MS s 115.03; 116.07History:
27 SR 1579; 28 SR 1482; 41 SR 763; 43 SR 797Published Electronically:
April 3, 2019