Michigan Administrative Code
Michigan Historical Center
Historic Preservation Certification
- R 206.151 - Purpose.
- R 206.152 - Definitions.
- R 206.153 - Preliminary information.
- R 206.154 - Certification; historic significance.
- R 206.155 - Certification; rehabilitation plan.
- R 206.156 - Certification; completed rehabilitation.
- R 206.157 - Fees.
- R 206.158 - Inspection; revocation.
- R 206.159 - Appeals.
- R 206.160 - Sale or transfer of resource; notification.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.