Code of Maryland Regulations
Title 09 - MARYLAND DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
Subtitle 12 - DIVISION OF LABOR AND INDUSTRY
Chapter 09.12.66 - Inflatable Amusement Attractions
09.12.66.16 - Fire Protection
09.12.66.16. Fire Protection
A. Flammable and Combustible Liquids.
(1) An owner shall store and handle flammable and combustible liquids consistent with the applicable National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards.
(2) An owner may not handle or fuel equipment with flammable liquids within 20 feet of an inflatable amusement attraction.
(3) An owner shall store flammable and combustible liquids at least 75 feet from an inflatable amusement attraction or other spark-producing equipment.
B. Fire Extinguishers.
(1) An owner shall provide at least one portable fire extinguisher listed and labeled with a 10-B:C rating.
(2) The fire extinguisher shall be located not less than 25 feet, or more than 75 feet, from any:
(a) Flammable or combustible liquid storage; or
(b) Portable electric generator.