Code of Maryland Regulations
Title 09 - MARYLAND DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
Subtitle 12 - DIVISION OF LABOR AND INDUSTRY
Chapter 09.12.66 - Inflatable Amusement Attractions
09.12.66.11 - Records and Reports
09.12.66.11. Records and Reports
A. The Inflatable Amusement Attraction Daily Inspection and Daily Pre-Opening Checklist shall be:
(1) Signed by the person performing the inspection immediately upon completion of the inspection;
(2) Kept with the inflatable amusement attraction or at an on-site office; and
(3) Maintained for at least 30 days.
B. Identification Records. An owner shall maintain a record of the name and identification number of each operator and attendant with the following information:
(1) Inflatable amusement attraction that the operator and attendant operated; and
(2) The date and location of operation.
C. Record of Training.
(1) Each owner shall:
(a) Maintain a record of training provided to each operator and attendant; and
(b) Provide the Commissioner with a copy of the record of training on request.
(2) The training record shall indicate the following for each operator and attendant:
(a) The name or identification number;
(b) A detailed description of the training provided; and
(c) A list of all the inflatable amusement attractions for which the operator and attendant received training.