Code of Maryland Regulations
Title 09 - MARYLAND DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
Subtitle 12 - DIVISION OF LABOR AND INDUSTRY
Chapter 09.12.66 - Inflatable Amusement Attractions
09.12.66.10 - Accident Reporting
09.12.66.10. Accident Reporting
A. Immediately after an accident involving serious physical injury resulting from the operation of an inflatable amusement attraction, an owner shall orally notify the Commissioner.
B. An owner shall submit a written accident report to the Commissioner within 24 hours.
C. The report shall contain the following:
(1) Date and time of the accident;
(2) Name, address, and telephone number of the injured person and parent or guardian information if the injured person is a minor;
(3) Age and sex of the injured person;
(4) Name and manufacturer of the inflatable amusement attraction;
(5) Description of the injury;
(6) Description of events related to the accident; and
(7) Name, address, and phone number of the inflatable amusement attraction operator and attendant.
D. The Commissioner may prohibit the use of an inflatable amusement attraction after an accident if the Commissioner determines the following:
(1) The inflatable amusement attraction violates a regulation under this title; or
(2) There is a substantial probability of death or serious physical injury from continued use of the inflatable amusement attraction.