Code of Maine Rules
19 - Economic & Community Development
- 19 100 - Economic / Community Development (Ch. 1 to Ch. 450)
- 19 498 - Office of Tourism and Community Development (Ch. 6 to Ch. 300)
- 19 499 - Office of Business Development (Ch. 301 and Ch. 302)
- 19 530 - Energy Conservation Division (NOTE: rule chapters moved to 65-407, Public Utilities Commission, effective July 1, 2003)
- 19 530 - Rules formerly with the State Planning Office, reassigned to DECD (Ch. 450 to Ch. 480)
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Maine may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.