Code of Maine Rules
05 - DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
071 - EDUCATION - GENERAL
Chapter 84 - SCHOOL BUS REFURBISHMENT PROGRAM
- Section 071-84-1 - Purpose
- Section 071-84-2 - Definitions
- Section 071-84-3 - Minimum Program Qualifications for the School Bus Refurbishment Program
- Section 071-84-4 - Types of Program Applications
- Section 071-84-5 - Minimum Program Procedures
- Section 071-84-6 - Refurbishment Warranty
- Section 071-84-7 - Records Retention
Summary: These regulations establish procedures for school administrative units (SAUs) to contract for school bus refurbishment services through the Maine School Bus Refurbishment Program.
This program provides subsidy to school administrative units (SAUs) in order to offset the partial cost of refurbishment for school buses that are used to transport students to and from home and school and school events. This program is a safety resource to help SAUs contract for refurbishment services in order to extend the safe useful life of school buses.
9/16/2017filing 2017- 142
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: 29-A M.R.S. §2311 and 20-A M.R.S. §5401(17)