Indiana Administrative Code
Title 60 - OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE ON PUBLIC RECORDS
- Article 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS (REPEALED)
- Article 1.1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS (Rule 1 and Rule 2)
- Article 2 - MICROFILMING STANDARDS FOR SOURCE DOCUMENTS WITH A RETENTION PERIOD OF MORE THAN FIFTEEN (15) YEARS (Rule 1 and Rule 2)
- Article 3 - ELECTRONIC COPIES OF FORMS (Rule 1)
- Article 4 - COMMERCIAL USE OF GOVERNMENTAL RECORDS OF THE ADMINISTRATION (Rule 1)
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.