Illinois Administrative Code
Title 95 - VETERANS AND MILITARY AFFAIRS
Part 400 - ILLINOIS MANUAL FOR COURT-MARTIAL AND NONJUDICIAL PUNISHMENT
- Subpart A - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Subpart B - APPREHENSION AND RESTRAINT
- Subpart C - PRELIMINARY INQUIRY, INVESTIGATIONS AND DISPOSITION OF OFFENSES
- Subpart D - COURTS-MARTIAL JURISDICTION AND COMPOSITION
- Subpart E - PRETRIAL PROCEDURES
- Subpart F - THE ILLINOIS MILITARY RULES OF EVIDENCE
- Subpart G - TRIAL PROCEDURES
- Subpart H - SENTENCING
- Subpart I - POST-TRIAL PROCEDURE AND REVIEWS
- Subpart J - PUNITIVE ARTICLES
- Subpart K - NONJUDICIAL PUNISHMENT
- Subpart L - MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted by first emergency rulemaking at 41 Ill. Reg. 3214, effective March 2, 2017, for a maximum of 150 days; emergency expired July 29, 2017; adopted by second emergency rulemaking at 41 Ill. Reg. 5459, effective May 8, 2017, for a maximum of 150 days; adopted at 41 Ill. Reg. 11931, effective 9/14/2017.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Illinois Code of Military Justice [ 20 ILCS 1807 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.