Illinois Administrative Code
Title 95 - VETERANS AND MILITARY AFFAIRS
Part 125 - VETERANS' SCRATCH-OFF LOTTERY GRANT PROGRAM
- Section 125.10 - Program Objectives
- Section 125.15 - Definitions
- Section 125.20 - Eligibility Requirements
- Section 125.30 - Assistance Formula
- Section 125.40 - General Procedures for Grant Applications and Awards
- Section 125.50 - Eligible Project Costs
- Section 125.60 - Project Evaluation Priorities
- Section 125.70 - Funding Authorization Committee Program Compliance Requirements
- Section 125.80 - Disqualification
- Appendix A - Project Evaluation Criteria
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 34 Ill. Reg. 7776, effective May 20, 2010; amended at 37 Ill. Reg. 12098, effective July 10, 2013; amended at 38 Ill. Reg. 7328, effective March 12, 2014.
AUTHORITY: Authorized by Section 21.6 of the Illinois Lottery Law [20 ILCS 1605/21.6 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.