Illinois Administrative Code
Title 95 - VETERANS AND MILITARY AFFAIRS
Part 108 - PAYMENT OF MAINTENANCE CHARGES AND INCOME MANAGEMENT AT THE ILLINOIS VETERANS HOMES
- Section 108.10 - Resident Liability for Payment of Maintenance Charges
- Section 108.20 - Allowances for Unusual Expenses
- Section 108.30 - Investigation of Financial Condition of Residents
- Section 108.40 - Filing of Financial Statements
- Section 108.50 - Income Used in Computing Maintenance Charge
- Section 108.60 - Rejection of Application or Discharge from Homes
- Section 108.70 - Allowance Based on Total Income
- Section 108.80 - Purchase of Personal Items
- Section 108.90 - Due Date of Maintenance Charges
- Section 108.100 - Liability of Conservator
- Section 108.110 - Transmittal of Funds
- Section 108.120 - Failure to Pay Maintenance Charges
- Section 108.130 - Assessment of Maintenance Charges
- Section 108.140 - Deposit Requirements
- Section 108.150 - Allowable Unusual Expenses
- Section 108.160 - Claims Against the Residents' Estates
- Section 108.170 - Maintenance Charges for Member With Dependent
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Rules filed and effective December 15, 1977; codified at 6 Ill. Reg. 17, p. 64, effective May 1, 1979; codified at 6 Ill. Reg. 8440; amended at 12 Ill. Reg. 4225, effective February 29, 1988; amended at 25 Ill. Reg. 8841, effective June 29, 2001; amended at 37 Ill. Reg. 12087, effective July 10, 2013.
AUTHORITY: Implementing Sections 2, 2.03 and 2.04 authorized by Sections 2 and 2.06 of the Department of Veterans Affairs Act [20 ILCS 2805 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.