Illinois Administrative Code
Title 95 - VETERANS AND MILITARY AFFAIRS
Part 105 - RULES GOVERNING PAYMENT OF THE "VIET NAM PRISONER OF WAR COMPENSATION"
- Section 105.10 - General Purpose
- Section 105.20 - Responsibilities of the Department of Veterans' Affairs
- Section 105.30 - Application for Payment
- Section 105.40 - Support of Application
- Section 105.50 - Proof of Being Held Prisoner
- Section 105.60 - Other Proof of Eligibility
- Section 105.70 - Bonus Paid in Addition to Other Compensation
- Section 105.80 - Honorable Separation
- Section 105.90 - Continuation of Service
- Section 105.100 - Certificate of Continuous Service
- Section 105.110 - Illinois Residency
- Section 105.120 - Beneficiary Payments
- Section 105.130 - Failure of Preceding Beneficiary to File Claim for Compensation
- Section 105.140 - Proof of Death
- Section 105.150 - Assignment of Right to Compensation
- Section 105.160 - Mentally Incompetent
- Section 105.170 - Definition of Incompetent
- Section 105.180 - Payments
- Section 105.190 - Disallowed Claims
- Section 105.200 - Review Request for Disallowed Claims
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Filed and effective December 15, 1977; codified at 6 Ill. Reg. 8436.
AUTHORITY: Implementing "AN ACT to provide for a bonus for Illinois residents who were held as prisoners of war in Southeast Asia" (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1979, ch. 126½, pars. 57.61 et seq.) and authorized by Section 2(9) of "AN ACT creating the Illinois Department of Veterans' Affairs" (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1979, ch. 126½, par. 67(9)).
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.