Illinois Administrative Code
Title 95 - VETERANS AND MILITARY AFFAIRS
Part 103 - THE SPECIALLY ADAPTED HOUSING GRANTS
- Section 103.5 - General Rules
- Section 103.10 - Residency Defined
- Section 103.20 - Further Proof of Residence
- Section 103.30 - Statement of Failure to Apply for Bonus
- Section 103.40 - Considered Residency
- Section 103.50 - Date of Entering Service
- Section 103.60 - Out-of-State Students
- Section 103.70 - Payment of a Bonus by Another State
- Section 103.80 - Residence at the Time of Entering Service
- Section 103.90 - Questionable Cases of Residency
- Section 103.100 - Documents Proving Residency to be Considered by the Appeals Board
- Section 103.110 - Application of the Housing Grants
- Section 103.120 - Applications in Duplicate
- Section 103.130 - Determination of Requirements for Residency
- Section 103.140 - Certification of Residency
- Section 103.150 - Form of Assistance Granted
- Section 103.160 - Certification that Grant Has Been Applied
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Filed and effective December 15, 1977; codified at 6 Ill. Reg. 8432; amended at 10 Ill. Reg. 20024, effective November 17, 1986; amended at 25 Ill. Reg. 4280, effective March 13, 2001.
AUTHORITY: Implementing the Disabled Veterans Housing Act [330 ILCS 65 ] and authorized by Section 2 of the Department of Veterans Affairs Act [20 ILCS 2805/2 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.