Illinois Administrative Code
Title 8 - AGRICULTURE AND ANIMALS
Part 800 - AGRICULTURAL FOREIGN INVESTMENT DISCLOSURE ACT
- Section 800.10 - Definitions
- Section 800.15 - Reporting Requirements: Persons Subject to Section 3(a), (b), (c) or (d) of the Act
- Section 800.20 - Reporting Requirements: Foreign Person, Other Than Individual or Government
- Section 800.25 - Reporting Requirement: Additional Information: Reporting Interest, Nature and Name of Foreign Person
- Section 800.30 - Additional Information
- Section 800.35 - Penalty Determinations
- Section 800.40 - Public Inspection
- Section 800.45 - Refund Procedures
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 4 Ill. Reg. 4, p. 76, effective January 14, 1980; codified at 5 Ill. Reg. 10570; amended at 9 Ill. Reg. 8594, effective May 28, 1985.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Agricultural Foreign Investment Disclosure Act, (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1983, ch. 5, par. 601 et seq.).
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.