Illinois Administrative Code
Title 8 - AGRICULTURE AND ANIMALS
Part 70 - HORSEMEAT
- Section 70.10 - Enforcement
- Section 70.20 - Consent Statement
- Section 70.30 - Types of License
- Section 70.40 - Breeders and Raisers of Fur-Bearing Animals
- Section 70.50 - Processor's License
- Section 70.60 - Retail Sale (Repealed)
- Section 70.70 - Interstate Sale
- Section 70.80 - Identification by Roller Stamp
- Section 70.90 - Denaturing
- Section 70.100 - Chilling
- Section 70.110 - Marking Vehicles Used in Distribution
- Section 70.120 - Special Permits (Repealed)
- Section 70.130 - Sanitary Requirements
- Section 70.140 - Records and Inventory
- Section 70.150 - Samples
- Section 70.160 - Transportation and Transactions
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Rules and Regulations Relating to the Slaughtering and Butchering of Equine Animals and the Sale and Distribution of the Meat Therefrom, filed April 27, 1970, effective May 7, 1970; codified at 5 Ill. Reg. 10451; amended 7 Ill. Reg. 859, effective January 10, 1983; amended at 18 Ill. Reg. 14906, effective September 26, 1994; amended at 23 Ill. Reg. 9771, effective August 9, 1999.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Illinois Horse Meat Act [225 ILCS 635 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.