Illinois Administrative Code
Title 8 - AGRICULTURE AND ANIMALS
Part 515 - REFRIGERATED WAREHOUSES ACT
- Section 515.5 - Definitions
- Section 515.10 - Enforcement
- Section 515.20 - Who is Required to be Licensed
- Section 515.30 - Articles of Food Covered by the Act
- Section 515.40 - Application for License
- Section 515.50 - Renewal of License
- Section 515.60 - Construction and Equipment Requirements
- Section 515.70 - Revocation of License (Repealed)
- Section 515.80 - Identification of Containers
- Section 515.90 - Lot Numbers
- Section 515.100 - Violation
- Section 515.110 - Extension of Storage Period
- Section 515.120 - Records and Inventory
- Section 515.130 - Retention, Confiscation, and Destruction
- Section 515.140 - Transportation and Transactions
- Section 515.150 - Administrative Hearings
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Rules and Regulations Relating To Refrigerated Warehouses, filed April 27, 1970, effective May 7, 1970; amended February 9, 1972, effective February 19, 1972; amended August 1, 1974, effective August 12, 1974; codified at 5 Ill. Reg. 10559; amended at 7 Ill. Reg. 1770, effective February 2, 1983; amended at 18 Ill. Reg. 14930, effective September 26, 1994.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Illinois Refrigerated Warehouses Act [240 ILCS 35 ]; authorized and implementing the Meat and Poultry Inspection Act [225 ILCS 650 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.