Illinois Administrative Code
Title 8 - AGRICULTURE AND ANIMALS
Part 211 - SOIL AMENDMENTS
- Section 211.10 - Registration
- Section 211.20 - Substantiation Requirements
- Section 211.30 - Reports and Records
- Section 211.40 - Label Requirements
- Section 211.50 - Deficient Analysis and Penalties
- Section 211.60 - Exempted Products
- Section 211.70 - Adulteration
- Section 211.80 - Administrative Hearings
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 16 Ill. Reg. 13794, effective August 26, 1992.
AUTHORITY: Authorized by and implementing the Soil Amendment Act (P.A. 87-0394, effective September 10, 1991).
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.