Illinois Administrative Code
Title 8 - AGRICULTURE AND ANIMALS
Part 1200 - INDUSTRIAL HEMP ACT
- Section 1200.10 - Definitions and Incorporations
- Section 1200.20 - General Provisions
- Section 1200.30 - Application and Licensure
- Section 1200.40 - Reports
- Section 1200.50 - Inspection and Sampling
- Section 1200.60 - Laboratory Approval
- Section 1200.70 - Testing Requirements
- Section 1200.80 - Fees
- Section 1200.90 - Restrictions on Sale and Transfer
- Section 1200.100 - Other Prohibited Activities
- Section 1200.110 - Transportation of Industrial Hemp
- Section 1200.120 - Violations
- Section 1200.130 - Administrative Penalties
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 43 Ill. Reg. 4973, effective 4/24/2019.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 15 of the Industrial Hemp Act [ 505 ILCS 89 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.