Illinois Administrative Code
Title 8 - AGRICULTURE AND ANIMALS
Part 1000 - COMPASSIONATE USE OF MEDICAL CANNABIS PILOT PROGRAM
- Subpart A - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Subpart B - CULTIVATION CENTER PERMITS AND PERMIT SELECTION
- Subpart C - CULTIVATION CENTER REQUIREMENTS
- Subpart D - CULTIVATION CENTER AGENTS/AGENTS-IN-CHARGE
- Subpart E - CULTIVATION CENTER OPERATIONS
- Subpart F - LABORATORY TESTING
- Subpart G - CULTIVATION CENTER CLOSURE
- Subpart H - ENFORCEMENT
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 38 Ill. Reg. 16731, effective 7/25/2014.
Amended at 39 Ill. Reg. 5363, effective 3/25/2015.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act [410 ILCS 130 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.