Illinois Administrative Code
Title 71 - PUBLIC BUILDINGS, FACILITIES AND REAL PROPERTY
Part 44 - RULES OF THE CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT BOARD AND THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTHCARE AND FAMILY SERVICES: HEALTHCARE TRANSFORMATION CAPITAL INVESTMENT GRANT PROGRAM
- Section 44.100 - Program Description
- Section 44.105 - Definitions
- Section 44.110 - Applicable Law
- Section 44.115 - Grantee Eligibility
- Section 44.120 - Project Eligibility
- Section 44.125 - Program Standards for Determination of Priority Needs
- Section 44.130 - Application
- Section 44.135 - Merit Based Review
- Section 44.140 - Award
- Section 44.145 - Use of Funds
- Section 44.150 - Post-Award Monitoring
- Section 44.155 - Payment Schedules
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 46 Ill. Reg. 12724, effective 7/13/2022.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 20 of the Capital Development Board Act [20 ILCS 3105 ]; and Section 50 of the Grant Accountability and Transparency Act [30 ILCS 708 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.