Illinois Administrative Code
Title 71 - PUBLIC BUILDINGS, FACILITIES AND REAL PROPERTY
Part 43 - EARLY CHILDHOOD CONSTRUCTION GRANT RULES
- Section 43.100 - Definitions
- Section 43.110 - Eligible Applicants
- Section 43.120 - Early Childhood Construction Project Grants Eligibility Requirements
- Section 43.130 - Award of Early Childhood Construction Project Grants
- Section 43.140 - Use of Grant Monies
- Section 43.150 - Evaluation Process
- Section 43.160 - Grant Award Process
- Section 43.170 - Reporting
- Section 43.180 - Payment Schedules
- Section 43.190 - Property Usage
- Section 43.200 - GATA
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 35 Ill. Reg. 1358, effective January 6, 2011.
Amended at 45 Ill. Reg. 11564, effective 9/3/2021.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 5-300 of the School Construction Law [105 ILCS 230] and Section 50 of the Grant Accountability and Transparency Act [30 ILCS 708].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.