Illinois Administrative Code
Title 59 - MENTAL HEALTH
Part 51 - OFFICE OF INSPECTOR GENERAL ADULTS WITH DISABILITIES ABUSE PROJECT (REPEALED)
- Section 51.10 - Purpose of Project (REPEALED)
- Section 51.20 - Definitions (REPEALED)
- Section 51.30 - Reporting Abuse, Neglect or Exploitation of an Adult with Disabilities (REPEALED)
- Section 51.40 - Receipt of Reports (REPEALED)
- Section 51.50 - Assessment of Reports (REPEALED)
- Section 51.59 - Subpoena Authority
- Section 51.60 - Service Plan (REPEALED)
- Section 51.65 - Service Priority
- Section 51.70 - Consent (REPEALED)
- Section 51.80 - Access of an Adult with Disabilities (REPEALED)
- Section 51.90 - Confidentiality (REPEALED)
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Repealed at 38 Ill. Reg. 8333, effective April 1, 2014.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Abuse of Adults with Disabilities Intervention Act [20 ILCS 2435 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.