Illinois Administrative Code
Title 59 - MENTAL HEALTH
Part 400 - STATE PLAN, AWARDS AND ADMINISTRATIVE REQUIREMENTS
- Section 400.10 - Purpose
- Section 400.20 - Definitions
- Section 400.30 - State Plan Implementation
- Section 400.40 - Purpose of Grants
- Section 400.50 - Form of Application
- Section 400.60 - Review and Selection Process
- Section 400.65 - Appeals
- Section 400.70 - Awards, Grant Agreements, Conditions and Disbursement of Grant Funds
- Section 400.80 - Administrative and Reporting Requirements
- Section 400.90 - Project Revisions and Extensions
- Section 400.100 - Investment Completion
- Section 400.110 - Suspension and Termination
- Section 400.120 - General Provisions - Allowable Expenses
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 17 Ill. Reg. 11151, effective July 2, 1993; old Part repealed at 32 Ill. Reg. 8416, and new Part adopted at 32 Ill. Reg. 8418, effective May 22, 2008.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Illinois Council on Developmental Disabilities Law [20 ILCS 4010 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.