Illinois Administrative Code
Title 59 - MENTAL HEALTH
Part 350 - LEGAL ADVOCACY SERVICE
- Section 350.100 - Authority and Purpose
- Section 350.105 - Definitions
- Section 350.110 - Legal Services Without Charge
- Section 350.115 - Fees for Legal Services
- Section 350.120 - Sliding Fee Schedule (See Appendix A)
- Section 350.125 - Maximum Fees
- Section 350.130 - Postponement of Fee Payment
- Section 350.135 - Payment of Fees
- Appendix A - Sliding Fee Schedule for Legal Services
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 8 Ill. Reg. 17286, effective September 10, 1984; amended at 24 Ill. Reg. 11264, effective August 1, 2000.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Guardianship and Advocacy Act [20 ILCS 3955 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.