Illinois Administrative Code
Title 59 - MENTAL HEALTH
Part 299 - SEXUALLY VIOLENT PERSONS
- Subpart A - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Subpart B - DETENTION AND EVALUATION
- Subpart C - SECURE RESIDENTIAL
- Subpart D - CONDITIONAL RELEASE
- Subpart E - NOTIFICATION OF VICTIMS
- Subpart F - RESIDENT BEHAVIOR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Subpart G - RESIDENT GRIEVANCES
- Subpart H - EVALUATION AND RESEARCH
- Subpart I - REIMBURSEMENTS
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted by emergency rulemaking at 22 Ill. Reg. 19608, effective October 26, 1998, for a maximum of 150 days; adopted at 23 Ill. Reg. 4231, effective March 23, 1999; emergency amendment at 23 Ill. Reg. 14038, effective November 10, 1999, for a maximum of 150 days; amended at 24 Ill. Reg. 6567, effective April 5, 2000.
Amended at 44 Ill. Reg. 8246, effective 4/28/2020.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Sexually Violent Persons Commitment Act [725 ILCS 20].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.