Illinois Administrative Code
Title 59 - MENTAL HEALTH
Part 116 - ADMINISTRATION OF MEDICATION IN COMMUNITY SETTINGS
- Section 116.10 - Purpose
- Section 116.20 - Definitions
- Section 116.30 - Master Nurse-Trainer and Nurse-Trainers
- Section 116.40 - Training and Authorization of Non-Licensed Staff by Nurse-Trainers
- Section 116.50 - Administration of Medications
- Section 116.60 - Medication Self-Administration
- Section 116.70 - Medication Administration Record and Required Documentation
- Section 116.80 - Storage and Disposal of Medications
- Section 116.90 - Individual Health Supports and Assessment
- Section 116.100 - Quality Assurance
- Section 116.110 - Administrative Requirements
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Emergency rule adopted at 23 Ill. Reg. 11988, effective September 13, 1999, for a maximum of 150 days; adopted at 24 Ill. Reg. 2656, effective February 7, 2000.
Amended at 41 Ill. Reg. 6534, effective 5/26/2017.
Amended at 42 Ill. Reg. 20083, effective 10/23/2018.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 15.4 of the Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities Administrative Act [ 20 ILCS 1705/15.4 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.