Illinois Administrative Code
Title 38 - FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
Part 610 - ILLINOIS FUNERAL OR BURIAL FUNDS ACT
- Section 610.10 - Statutory Authority
- Section 610.20 - Application
- Section 610.30 - Definitions
- Section 610.40 - Classification of Pre-Need Contract by Funding Methods
- Section 610.50 - Requirements for all Pre-Need Contracts
- Section 610.60 - Trust Investment in Life Insurance or Annuities
- Section 610.70 - Requirements for Pre-Need Booklet
- Section 610.80 - Licensing of Sellers of Pre-Need Contracts Funded by Life Insurance or Tax-Deferred Annuity
- Section 610.90 - Schedule of Charges for Examinations for Licensee of Pre-Need Contracts Funded by Life Insurance or Tax-Deferred Annuity
- Exhibit A - Illinois Consumer Guide to Pre-Need Funeral and Burial Purchases
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 20 Ill. Reg. 9530, effective July 3, 1996; amended at 21 Ill. Reg. 17104, effective December 5, 1997; amended at 26 Ill. Reg. 5772, effective April 10, 2002; amended at 37 Ill. Reg. 15365, effective September 9, 2013.
AUTHORITY: Implementing Sections 1a-1, 2a, 3, 3f and 4a and authorized by Sections 1a-1, 2 and 3 of the Illinois Funeral or Burial Funds Act [225 ILCS 45/1a-1, 2, 2 a, 3, 3f and 4a].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.