Illinois Administrative Code
Title 38 - FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
Part 370 - CORPORATE APPLICATIONS FOR BANKS AND CORPORATE FIDUCIARIES
- Section 370.10 - Purpose and Scope
- Section 370.20 - Definitions
- Section 370.30 - Fee Schedule; Administration of Corporate Application Fees
- Section 370.40 - Special Examinations or Investigations
- Section 370.50 - Forms
- Section 370.60 - Request for Confidential Treatment
- Section 370.70 - Processing of Applications or Notices; Acceptance; Abandonment
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Old Part repealed at 21 Ill. Reg. 605, effective December 26, 1996; new Part adopted at 30 Ill. Reg. 1874, effective January 27, 2006.
Amended at 42 Ill. Reg. 4558, effective 3/9/2018.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 48 of the Illinois Banking Act [ 205 ILCS 5/48 ] and Section 5-1 of the Corporate Fiduciary Act [ 205 ILCS 620/5-1 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.