Illinois Administrative Code
Title 38 - FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
Part 350 - LOAN AGREEMENTS PROVIDING FOR A BANK TO SHARE IN PROFITS, INCOME OR EARNINGS
- Section 350.10 - Purpose
- Section 350.20 - Definitions
- Section 350.30 - Permissible ADC Lending Transactions by State Banks
- Section 350.40 - Characteristics of ADC Lending Transactions Implying Unauthorized Investments in Real Estate or a Joint Venture
- Section 350.50 - Characteristics of ADC Lending Transactions Implying Loans
- Section 350.60 - Procedure
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 13 Ill. Reg. 19417, effective December 15, 1989; recodified from Chapter II, Commissioner of Banks and Trust Companies, to Chapter II, Office of Banks and Real Estate, pursuant to PA 89-508, at 20 Ill. Reg. 12645.
AUTHORITY: Implementing Section 3 and authorized by Section 48(6) of the Illinois Banking Act [205 ILCS 5/3 and 48(6) ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.