Illinois Administrative Code
Title 38 - FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
Part 346 - PREDATORY LENDING DATABASE (Repealed)
- Section 346.10 - Definitions (Repealed)
- Section 346.15 - Information Required (Repealed)
- Section 346.17 - Database Procedures for Pilot Program (Repealed)
- Section 346.20 - Standards for Credit Counseling (Repealed)
- Section 346.25 - Disclosure of Information Prohibited (Repealed)
- Section 346.30 - Credit Counselor Costs (Repealed)
- Section 346.35 - Declaration of Inception Date (Repealed)
- Section 346.36 - Inception Date of the Pilot Program (Repealed)
- Section 346.40 - Exemption (Repealed)
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted by emergency rulemaking at 30 Ill. Reg. 208, effective January 1, 2006, for a maximum of 150 days; adopted at 30 Ill. Reg. 1867, effective January 26, 2006; emergency amendment at 30 Ill. Reg. 13524, effective July 28, 2006, for a maximum of 150 days; amended at 30 Ill. Reg. 14262, effective August 18, 2006; amended at 31 Ill. Reg. 114, effective December 21, 2006.
Repealed at 41 Ill. Reg. 11334, effective 8/28/2017.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 70 of the Residential Real Property Disclosure Act [ 765 ILCS 77/70 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.