Illinois Administrative Code
Title 38 - FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
Part 345 - HIGH RISK HOME LOANS (Repealed)
- Section 345.10 - Definitions (Repealed)
- Section 345.20 - Ability to Repay (Repealed)
- Section 345.30 - Verification of Ability to Pay Loan (Repealed)
- Section 345.40 - Fraudulent or Deceptive Practices (Repealed)
- Section 345.45 - Prepayment Penalty (Repealed)
- Section 345.50 - Pre-paid Insurance Products and Warranties (Repealed)
- Section 345.60 - Refinancing Prohibited in Certain Cases (Repealed)
- Section 345.65 - Balloon Payments (Repealed)
- Section 345.70 - Financing of Certain Points and Fees (Repealed)
- Section 345.80 - Payments to Contractors (Repealed)
- Section 345.90 - Negative Amortization (Repealed)
- Section 345.100 - Negative Equity (Repealed)
- Section 345.110 - Counseling Prior to Perfecting Foreclosure Proceedings (Repealed)
- Section 345.120 - Mortgage Awareness Program (Repealed)
- Section 345.130 - Report of Default and Foreclosure Rates on Conventional Loans (Repealed)
- Section 345.140 - Secretary's Review and Analysis (Repealed)
- Section 345.150 - Third Party Review of High Risk Home Loans (Repealed)
- Appendix A - Estimated Monthly Income and Expenses Worksheet (Repealed)
- Appendix B - Mortgage Ratio Worksheet (Repealed)
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Sections 345.130, 345.140, and 345.150 adopted by emergency rulemaking at 24 Ill. Reg. 19308, effective December 15, 2000, for a maximum of 150 days; emergency rulemaking repealed at 25 Ill. Reg. 3692, effective January 30, 2001 in response to an objection of the Joint Committee on Administrative Rules at 25 Ill. Reg. 1855; adopted at 25 Ill. Reg. 6137, effective May 17, 2001; amended at 35 Ill. Reg. 14946, effective September 9, 2011.
Repealed at 41 Ill. Reg. 11332, effective 8/28/2017.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 48 of the Illinois Banking Act [205 ILCS/48(6)(a)].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.