Illinois Administrative Code
Title 38 - FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
Part 325 - DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL SUPERVISORY INFORMATION
- Section 325.10 - Definitions
- Section 325.20 - Purpose and Scope
- Section 325.30 - Requests for Confidential Supervisory Information
- Section 325.40 - Where to Submit a Request
- Section 325.50 - Consideration of Requests
- Section 325.60 - Disclosure of Confidential Supervisory Information
- Section 325.70 - Retrieval and Destruction of Previously Disclosed Confidential Supervisory Information Used in Litigation
- Section 325.80 - Fees for Services
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 24 Ill. Reg. 11815, effective July 28, 2000.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 48.3 of the Illinois Banking Act [205 ILCS 5/48.3 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.