Illinois Administrative Code
Title 38 - FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
Part 145 - DEBT SETTLEMENT CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT
- Section 145.5 - Purpose and Definitions
- Section 145.10 - Office Records
- Section 145.20 - Disposal of Records
- Section 145.30 - Bank Account, If Applicable
- Section 145.40 - Application for License
- Section 145.45 - Renewal
- Section 145.50 - License
- Section 145.60 - Examination
- Section 145.70 - Prohibited Activities
- Section 145.80 - Revocation - Suspension - Surrender of License
- Section 145.90 - Annual Report
- Section 145.100 - Proof of Payment
- Section 145.105 - Trust Funds
- Section 145.110 - Advertising and Marketing Practices
- Section 145.120 - Receipts
- Section 145.125 - Hearing Procedures
- Section 145.130 - Name Change
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 35 Ill. Reg. 6364, effective March 29, 2011.
Amended at 46 Ill. Reg. 12522, effective 7/8/2022.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Debt Settlement Consumer Protection Act [225 ILCS 429 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.