Illinois Administrative Code
Title 38 - FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
Part 125 - THE FORMULATION AND ISSUANCE OF SCHEDULES OF MAXIMUM RATES FOR CHECK CASHING AND THE WRITING OF MONEY ORDERS OF COMMUNITY AND AMBULATORY CURRENCY EXCHANGES
- Section 125.10 - Authority
- Section 125.20 - Purposes
- Section 125.30 - Procedure and Criteria for Rate Making
- Section 125.40 - Procedure for Submission, Consideration and Disposition of Petitions Seeking the Promulgation, Amendment or Repeal of Part 125
- Section 125.50 - Form and Procedure for the Submission, Consideration and Disposition of Petitions Seeking an Increase of the Rates Set Forth in the Maximum Rate Schedule
- Section 125.60 - Prohibition Against and Sanctions for Charging More than Rates Set Forth in the Maximum Rate Schedule
- Section 125.70 - Procedure for Charging Less than Applicable Maximum Rates
- Section 125.80 - Prohibition Against Charging More than Posted Fees
- Section 125.90 - Construction of Rules
- Section 125.100 - Hearing Procedure
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 1 Ill. Reg. 24, p. 1, effective December 2, 1977; amended at 4 Ill. Reg. 17, p. 190, effective April 16, 1980; codified at 8 Ill. Reg. 8507; amended at 9 Ill. Reg. 12284, effective July 30, 1985; amended at 11 Ill. Reg. 686, effective December 20, 1986; amended at 12 Ill. Reg. 17834, effective October 24, 1988.
Amended at 45 Ill. Reg. 9954, effective 7/26/2021.
AUTHORITY: Implementing Sections 19.3 and 19.4 and authorized by Section 19 of the Currency Exchange Act [205 ILCS 405].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.