Illinois Administrative Code
Title 32 - ENERGY
Part 605 - STANDARDS FOR SELECTION OF CONTRACTORS
- Section 605.10 - Scope
- Section 605.20 - Number of Contractors; Use of Subcontractors
- Section 605.30 - Financial Integrity
- Section 605.40 - Experience of the Firm; Performance History Requirements
- Section 605.50 - Management Qualifications of the Firm
- Section 605.60 - Qualifications of the Employees of the Firm
- Section 605.70 - Socioeconomic Merit of Proposal
- Section 605.80 - Method of Disposal
- Section 605.90 - Procedures for Soliciting Proposals
- Section 605.100 - Waiver of Requirements
- Section 605.110 - Verification of Statements; Material False Statements
- Section 605.120 - Performance Guaranty
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 12 Ill. Reg. 4176, effective February 4, 1988; recodified from the Department of Nuclear Safety to the Illinois Emergency Management Agency at 27 Ill. Reg. 13641; amended at 37 Ill. Reg. 12414, effective July 19, 2013.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 5 of the Illinois Low-Level Radioactive Waste Management Act [420 ILCS 20/5 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.