Illinois Administrative Code
Title 32 - ENERGY
Part 504 - STATUS SIGNALS FOR NUCLEAR POWER REACTORS
- Section 504.10 - Policy and Scope
- Section 504.20 - Definitions
- Section 504.30 - Protocol for Data Transmissions
- Section 504.40 - Equipment
- Section 504.50 - Updating Station Catalogues and System Status Signals Catalogue
- Section 504.60 - Implementation of System Status Signals Catalogue
- Section 504.70 - Availability
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 16 Ill. Reg. 11544, effective July 7, 1992; recodified from the Department of Nuclear Safety to the Illinois Emergency Management Agency at 27 Ill. Reg. 13641; amended at 33 Ill. Reg. 2254, effective January 23, 2009.
Amended at 42 Ill. Reg. 10418, effective 5/31/2018.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 8(c) of the Illinois Nuclear Safety Preparedness Act [ 420 ILCS 5 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.