Illinois Administrative Code
Title 32 - ENERGY
Part 400 - NOTICES, INSTRUCTIONS AND REPORTS TO WORKERS; INSPECTIONS
- Section 400.10 - Purpose and Scope
- Section 400.110 - Posting of Notices to Workers
- Section 400.120 - Instructions to Workers
- Section 400.130 - Notifications and Reports to Individuals
- Section 400.140 - Presence of Representatives of Licensees or Registrants and Workers During Inspection
- Section 400.150 - Consultation with Workers During Inspections
- Section 400.160 - Requests by Workers for Inspections
- Section 400.170 - Inspections Not Warranted; Informal Review
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 10 Ill. Reg. 17496, effective September 25, 1986; amended at 11 Ill. Reg. 15629, effective September 11, 1987; amended at 13 Ill. Reg. 13581, effective August 11, 1989; amended at 16 Ill. Reg. 11531, effective July 7, 1992; amended at 18 Ill. Reg. 3132, effective February 22, 1994; amended at 23 Ill. Reg. 14479, effective January 1, 2000; recodified from the Department of Nuclear Safety to the Illinois Emergency Management Agency at 27 Ill. Reg. 13641; amended at 33 Ill. Reg. 4333, effective March 9, 2009.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Sections 16 and 29 of the Radiation Protection Act of 1990 [420 ILCS 40/16 and 29 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.