Illinois Administrative Code
Title 32 - ENERGY
Part 336 - FEES FOR ANALYTICAL TESTING OF COMMUNITY DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SAMPLES FOR RADIONUCLIDES (Repealed)
- Section 336.10 - Purpose and Scope (Repealed)
- Section 336.20 - Incorporations by Reference (Repealed)
- Section 336.30 - Definitions (Repealed)
- Section 336.40 - Procedures for Requesting Testing Services and Payment of Fee (Repealed)
- Section 336.50 - Community Water Supply Testing Categories (Repealed)
- Section 336.55 - Changes to Community Water Supply Testing Categories (Repealed)
- Section 336.60 - New Sampling Points for Existing Community Water Supplies (Repealed)
- Section 336.70 - Testing Fees (Repealed)
- Section 336.80 - Conditions (Repealed)
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted by emergency rule at 25 Ill. Reg. 10233, effective August 1, 2001, for a maximum of 150 days; adopted at 25 Ill. Reg. 14877, effective October 30, 2001; recodified from the Department of Nuclear Safety to the Illinois Emergency Management Agency at 27 Ill. Reg. 13641; amended at 28 Ill. Reg. 6436, effective April 14, 2004; amended at 32 Ill. Reg. 2585, effective February 4, 2008.
Repealed at 41 Ill. Reg. 13629, effective 10/30/2017.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 2005-40 of the Civil Administrative Code of Illinois [20 ILCS 2005/2005-40 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.